Essential Oils Basics Gift Set


The Essential Oils Basics Gift Set is going to be perfect as a special gift for newlyweds, new parents, birthdays and anniversaries.  I love the three oils that come in this kit.  In fact, they were my "gateway" purchased into YL along with lemon.  You will be purchchasing allergy relief and germ buster oils all in one little kit. 

Includes:
  • 5-ml Thieves® essential oil blend
  • 5-ml Lavender essential oil
  • 5-ml Peppermint essential oil
  • Essential Oils 101 booklet
  • Retails price is $43.09. But if you become a Wholesale Member, that price drops too $32.75.

    Becoming a Wholesale Member is extremely easy! Just click the tab at the top of my blog titled Join My Young Living Team. Easy Peasy!  

    See you tomorrow!
    Michelle

    Join me on:

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Kid Scents Oil Spring Set

    Thieves Home Cleaning Kit

    Disclosure Statement