Essential Rewards Unboxing!



I got my Young Living Essential Rewards order yesterday and I was able to finally get it open.  My delay was because my husband wanted to do an unboxing on his YouTube Channel!  YL Essential Oils help him out a LOT with his focus and patience in the gaming world.  Plus the Thieves assists in keeping the germs away.  But Thieves wasn't in the order this month ironically and another Essential Oils was...for my daughter's Birth Kit.  LOL

What did I get?



Cypress-Cypress is an emotional oil.  It eases the feeling of loss and creates a sense of security and grounding.  Also helps heal emotional trauma, calms, soothes anger and help life flow better.  Who doesn't need that?  It also was recommended to use on my pregnant daughters swollen feet.  She works long days at a Veterinary Practice and comes home with seriously swollen feet.


Fennel- Fennel is an oil that is going into the Birth Kit for my daughter.  It helps with keeping negative spirits away according the the Essential Oil Desk Reference, but we got it because the Gentle Babies handbook recommends it for milk production for breast feeding.



Peace & Calming II-A blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and Northern Lights Black Spruce.  It is good for calming before sleep. It may help with overactive or hard to manage children.  It also can reduce depression, anxiety, stress, and insomnia.


Ylang Ylang-Helps balance male-female energies, enhances spiritual atunement, combats anger or low self-esteem, increases focus of thoughts (great for gaming!), filters out negative energy and restores confidence and peace.  Tell me what gamer can't use all of those at a big event?


Lime Vitality-This was my freebie just for ordering this month!  Vitality means that I can put this Essential Oil in my water or food!  Yum!

Morning Start Natural Moisturizing Soap-I' always on the hunt for soaps that are gentle for the face that does not have soy or nuts in it!  This soap has neither of those.  It smells amazing!

Essential Rewards is an amazing little program that Young Living offers to their Wholesale members.  It gives you discounts on shipping and allows you to accrue credit to go towards product.  This is a great way for me to build up credit to buy more expensive oils and only pay shipping and handling.  That helps tremendously with out budget!

Not a Wholesale Member of Young Living?  I'd love for you to join my tribe.  Super easy to do, just click that button at the top of the blog and it will walk you through the whole process.

Want to check out my husband's video on his YouTube channel about how to use these Oils in a competitive Gaming environment? Click here and take a look!

Until tomorrow,

Michelle

Join me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid Scents Oil Spring Set

Thieves Home Cleaning Kit

Disclosure Statement