Spring Catalog Release


Young Living has released several new kits and items in their Spring Catalog!  I'm so excited about several of these kits.  Be on the watch each day as I reveal a new catalog item.  

If your ready to order now, just click on my personal link and get all signed up!  If you join as a Wholesale Member, you get to choose a Starter Kit valued at over $300 for $160.  Then you can add on any of these new items.  I strongly recommend taking the plunge and joining.  Think Costco membership.  Lots of really good products for a discount.  24% actually.  

If you do join, be sure and send me an email and let me know.  I would love to support you in anyway possible as you begin your Young Living journey.  

See you tomorrow!
Michelle

Join me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid Scents Oil Spring Set

Thieves Home Cleaning Kit

Disclosure Statement