Kid Scents Oil Spring Set


I'm a little excited about this new Spring Set.  My kids love their Essential Oils and I'm always looking for cute ways for them to wear them out and about.  Young Living has this super cute little bracelet with the KidScents GeneYus Oil to help finish out the school year strong!

KidScents GeneYus Oils assists with keeping your kiddo's spirits uplifted and inspired.  And seriously, how cute is the bracelet??  You can pay $59.87 Retail for this cute set or join Young Living today and get it for the Wholesale price of $45.50!  Ready to join my tribe??  Click on that button at the top of my Blog and you will be sent straight to my page to sign up!  Super easy!

Until tomorrow!
Michelle


Join me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thieves Home Cleaning Kit

Disclosure Statement